Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
- Made with Dryline fabric for moisture wicking - This headband ties securely behind head - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - One size fits all
BibBits is the best and easiest way to put on your race number on your jersey, shirt or jacket. With the 4 magnetic BibBits you attach your number bib quickly, easily and accurately on your shirt. The bib will be kept perfectly in place with the powerful magnets. Each package comes with adhesive dots for extra hold during high-speed activities or use with slippery event bib. The lightweight and round shaped edges ensure that you will experience ultimate comfort when using your set of BibBits. BibBits is the best way to end damage to clothing and jerseys caused by the use of safety pins.
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- Adjustable velcro closure lets you adjust fit - Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs sweat - One size fits all
- Keep your toes warm, cozy, and dry in the wind or rain with 100% neoprene - Slip them over the front of your cycling shoes and cleats for a stay-put layer of cozy thermal protection
There's nothing like a good apron. It has pockets for keeping your often-used items close at hand, keeps your street clothes clean and just looks pro. - Washable heavy-duty cotton - Easy-ajust neck loop and simple waist stra
DeFeet's Slipstream Shoe Covers fit snugly over your shoes to shield you from the cold and provide an aerodynamic advantage too. They also protect your shoes from weather and debris.
- Covers ears for warmth and comfort in cold weather - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric
• Lightweight cotton twill cap with 3-panel dome, traditional flip up visor and ribbon sewn down center and visor • Koolfit elastic sweatband with twill-taped inner seams
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
- Traditional all-cotton 4-panel design - One size fits all
- Traditional all-cotton 4-panel design - One size fits all
- Traditional all-cotton 4-panel design - One size fits all
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
- Made with Dryline fabric for moisture wicking - The skull cap covers head and ears for warmth and comfort in cold weather - Patented Halo technology channels sweat away from eyes
- Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
If you're like us, you have a strong distaste to sweat in your eyes while you're out riding. And to make matters worse, sunblock just adds another ingredient to the recipe for temporary blindness and discomfort. What to do? Grab a Deflect UV Engineered Beanie and make stinging eyes a thing of the past. After all, while we hate to be the bearer of bad news, your hair isn't protecting your head from harmful ultraviolet rays. And if you're attempting to curb the aforementioned by swathing your hair in sunblock like it's the hot new pomade, well, you need more than our help. Instead, our beanie provides a constant source of protection, UV 50+ to be exact, while also keeping the sweat out of your eyes. Even better, the unique NILIT BREEZE yarns react to your body heat to create a cooling sensation. So, make the smart move and maintain your diligence against the sun with our Deflect UV Engineered Beanie. - NILIT Breeze yarns react to body heat and sweat to create a cooling sensation-independently verified to lower body temperature. - Engineered construction minimizes edges and stitching, creating a smooth, compressive feel against your skin. - Knitted articulation and openings keep the beanie in place for the perfect fit. - Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
Hide that helmet hair, shade your eyes from the sun, or just look sharp hanging out post ride, whatever it's for, just make sure it's a Fox. This FlexFit hat has a TPR logo on the front and an embroidered Fox Head on the back. It's also got a medium profile with a natural curve bill.
- All the benefits of a Halo Headband in the form of a cycling cap for extra sun/rain protection - Full head coverage to wick sweat and protect from the sun - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - Dryline fabric, one size fits all
DeFeet's Kneekers are great for keeping your knees warm on cool mornings, long, chilly descents and when the weather changes. They're made from soft Merino wool that insulates even when wet, and wicks great too. Plus, the Kneekers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
There's nothing like a good apron. It has pockets for keeping your often-used items close at hand, keeps your street clothes clean and just looks pro. Finish Line's Shop Apron was designed by mechanics, for mechanics. It's made from washable, heavy-duty cotton canvas with a magnetized two-tier chest pocket, adjustable back straps, a see-through mesh pocket, and 3 individual hip pockets. The length is even adjustable and all the seams are double stitched for durability. They thought of everything.
When warm socks aren't enough, but waterproof shoe covers are too much, our Reflect Overshoe Socks are your ticket to warm toes. They're made from an abrasion-resistant, knitted yarn that not only adds an extra layer of warmth, but ensures you'll be using them for seasons to come. At the top of the overshoe, you'll find a reflective band that helps increase your visibility in low light conditions. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Jacket, tights, gloves, shoe covers—you're layered-up and ready for anything. Thing is, though, you're forgetting a pretty large area of exposure—your head. However, our Therminal Head Warmer is there to protect your precious dome all winter long. For the construction, it features our Therminal fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, it has a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from your skin to evaporate it at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. With these bases covered, you'll also find that it fully covers the ears, which cuts down on that annoying icy sting that comes at the hands of winter exposure. - Therminal fabrics feature a brushed fleece interior that insulates while remaining highly breathable and effective at managing moisture - Full coverage over the ears keeps you warm when the wind is biting. - Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions. - Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Full head and neck protection from poly fleece and neoprene - Neoprene protects the face, Fleece covers the neck and head - Hook and loop closure allows for a custom fit
Eleven81's Full Polyester Booties are windproof, breathable and insulating shoe covers that protect and warm your feet. They have a rear zip closure for easy on/off. - Small: 38 – 42 - Medium/Large: 42.5 – 45 - X-Large: 45 – 48
The sun is both a strong ally and a superior foe, meaning that we need it to survive, yet it's hell-bent on harming us should we choose to worship it with our bare skin. For this reason, we created our Deflect UV Arm Covers. Don't let the full-arm coverage fool you, as they aren't necessarily for keeping you warm—although they could hit the sweet spot on a very moderate day. Instead, they were developed to keep your skin protected from the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays, all without sacrificing anything to either comfort or temperature management. This is furthered with a next-to-skin xylitol cooling print that reduces body temperature, much like the feeling of cool, minty breath after chewing certain gums. To do so, we constructed them from a material that's about as fine as silk, our VaporRize fabric, that features a micro-denier construction, meaning that you'll find it to be supportive and accommodating in all the right places. This has been coupled with a right- & left-specific design that prevents any unwanted pinching or chafing, all while serving up a UV 50+ level of protection. - Next-to-skin, all-over xylitol print reacts to body heat and sweat, creating a cooling sensation and reducing body temperature by up to two degrees. - Silicone-infused fabric cuffs comfortably hold arm covers in place throughout your ride. - VaporRize knit fabrics are soft against the skin and rapidly wick away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. - Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
The HyperViz Collection is the solution to 24-hour visibility. We combine Hyper Green (the most visible color on the light spectrum) with motion-activated reflectivity, colors, and patterns to drastically increase your visibility to motorists in all conditions. Look up. If you're lucky enough to be outside, you'll have the sun shining brightly down upon you. Now touch the top of your head. Yes, this susceptible portion of your body is being constantly berated by that sun above. Over time, this could lead to some issues, which is why we developed our Deflect UV Cycling Cap. It's not a substitution for sunscreen, per se, but it will help combat the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays. Now, it's important to note that we didn't make this cap out of tinfoil, meaning that it's not a cure-all bit of snake oil. It does, however, serve up a UV 50+ level of protection, which is more than your hair or helmet are offering. Add to this the obvious benefit of the fine-as-silk VaporRize fabric blocking sweat from trickling down into your eyes, plus the fact that this lightweight material is actually remarkably cooling, and you're looking at a smart solution to your summer riding. Stay protected, stay seen. - Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays - Designed to be worn under a helmet, which minimizes bulk and ensures that your helmet's fit and position won't be compromised - Even finer than silk, VaporRize microdenier fabric delivers unparalleled moisture transfer and UV protection - Hyper Green is paired with unique reflective trims to drastically increase your visibility to motorists 24-hours a day
- Hyper Green and Black is paired with unique reflective trims to drastically increase your visibility to motorists 24-hours a day. - Anti-abrasion knitted yarn was used to provide long-term durability. - Reflective band across the top increases your visibilty to motorists in low-light conditions. - Made for riding in transitional weather. - Two-hole cutout on the sole makes it compatible with road shoe cleats and walking pads.
Page 1 of 2 Next page