- For fitting SRAM/Truvativ BB30 cranks to 68mm shell BB30/PF30 frames if spacer kit is missing - Already supplied with all aftermarket BB30/PF30 bottom bracket bearing sets, but not with OEM applications
VP's Square-Taper Bottom Bracket is a great cartridge-style sealed-bearing square taper-spindle bottom bracket. It boasts a rugged boron steel spindle, corrosion resistant phosphated cups and an aluminum body for light weight (280 grams). It is English-threaded (1.37 x 24 tpi), comes in all the right sizes and features JIS tapers on the spindle to fit modern square-taper cranksets (not classic European cranksets).
-Traditional chromoly square taper crank-arm interface with steel cups - 108mm for use with most Track cranks - 110mm for use with most Road double cranks - 113mm for use with most Road triple cranks - 118mm for use with most Mountain triple cranks - Bolts included
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
- High quality alloy cups compatible with IRD QB55 bottom brackets (sold separately) - Choose Swiss, French, or Italian bottom bracket thread dimensions - Left cup: right hand thread - Right cup: left hand thread
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
TruVativ Power Spline Bottom Bracket fits proprietary powerspline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks. • Proprietary spline design popular as OE spec with many moderate-price TruVativ cranks • Crank bolts are included
- High quality sealed cartridge bearings with steel cups - Traditional square JIS 2-degree taper crank-arm interface - 68/73mm English (BC1.37 x 24tpi - RH/LH). Compatible with IRD retrofit cups (sold separately), RD-419
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
Race Face SRX ISIS bottom brackets feature 6061-T6 aluminum cups, high-pressure axle seals, adjustable chainline and M15 spindles. • Features 6061-T6 aluminum cups, high-pressure axle seals, adjustable chainline and M15 spindles • Requires ISIS installation tool
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down. This GXP100 bottom bracket matches SRAM's Fat Bike cranks.
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
$43.00 - $46.00
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
Designed to be used with X-Type or EXI cranksets. Manufactured from high strength aluminum & featuring custom retainer bearings. Features • BB Cups are forged & CNC machined from 6066 aluminum. • Tapering wall construction to minimize weight. • Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearing • Bearings feature our custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out. • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease — tested & proven to extend bearing life.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
TruVativ's Howitzer XR Bottom Bracket is built tough for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ's Howitzer XR M15 is a lightweight bottom bracket that is tough enough for all-mountain riding. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and great durability. The Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
- Standard JIS square taper with steel cups, retainers, lockrings, CrMo spindle, shield included - Formerly called CBB-ST, renamed CBBF
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
$49.99 - $199.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
$50.99 - $59.99
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
- Forged and CNC-machined aluminum with precision sealed bearings for 2-pc cranks and 24mm spindles - BSA 1.37"x24T for 68/73mm shells
Run your 386EVO crank with your frame that is designed for BB86 Shimano Pressfit bottom brackets with this FSA bottom bracket. - 2 lines of bearings on each side
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BBRight (Cervelo) frame
- Enables the use of a MegaEVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame - Compatible with Gravity Gradient MegaEVO 30mm cranks
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Page 1 of 3 Next page