The eeBrake G4 is the fourth generation eeBrake featuring 100% CNC machined parts and a wider design optimized for 22-28mm rims. It features a stiffer black arch spring, a revised one-piece center adjuster with built-in resistance for easier use, and ghosted laser etching that will stand the test of time. All with the same stopping power and light weight that you've come to rely on from eeBrakes. - The eeBrake cable adjuster pivots as the brake is applied, optimizing cable alignment during brake actuation - The cross cable path aligns the brake cable over the center of the brake which provides a clean and aerodynamic line, moving the cables into the "wind shadow" of the frame - Tool-free caliper centering adjustability provides super-precision and pad motion consistency - One simple flip of the lever on the Quick Strut release opens wide enough to easily clear a 31mm tire, allowing for easy wheel removal - Optimized to work with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM levers
- Super light due to the Carbotecture SL housing - High braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbon lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right - Reach Adjust: 3mm allen key
- 4 front pistons for maximum braking power, 2 rear pistons for perfect modulation - Short HC lever mean that it can reliably deliver full braking power at the touch of just one finger. - Position: Front and Rear - Hydraulic Hose Length: 2200mm - Fluid: Mineral oil - Lever Blade Material: Aluminum
- The same performance as the high-end MT8 SL model at an attractive price - Equipped with a 1-finger HC aluminium lever blade - Suitable for mounting left or right
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers provide smooth, reliable stopping power, lightness and easy adjustment. They're made of cold-forged aluminum, feature easy-to-use adjustment barrels and brake pads designed for maximum speed control in the dry and wet. There are also cartridge brake pads for fast and easy replacements, and quick releases and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and installation. These fine stoppers have adjustment screws that make brake centering easy too.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Shimano's XTR Disc Brake Caliper has the modulation you demand, and it's powerful enough for the World Cup circuit. This lightweight stopper is a forged mono-body design that makes the brake super light and extremely rigid. Plus, installation is a breeze with International Standard and front post mounts available.
A drilled out lever blade shaves weight as well as improves grip. This is a full hydraulic disc brake system for drop bars. It sports an integrated master cylinder in the low-profile, ergonomically shaped lever body. This brake is for singlespeed aficionados, the rider who wants simplicity without sacrificing braking performance. Using our Hylex Di2 Adapter Kit this system can be used with a Di2 drivetrain. For product manuals see support page or click here. Not sure if your caliper is post mount or flat mount please contact our customer support team. SPECIFICATIONS - A separate bleed kit is required for shortening brake lines - Hylex RS uses 5.5mm hose - Front Brake is a left-hand lever attached to a hose coupler and 800mm of hose - Rear Brake is a right-hand lever attached to a hose coupler and 1800mm of hose - Full Open Hydraulic System - Ergonomic and perfectly sized hoods create a natural extension from the rider's hands to the bike - Utilizes TRP's semi-metallic pad compound - Compound works well in dry conditions but may wear quicker in wet/muddy conditions - Post mount version compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - Flat mount version compatible with Shimano K02S/K04S pads - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter
Light enough for XC and powerful enough for freeriders, Avid's Elixir R provides control, power and comfort. Control is achieved through Avid's Taperbore technology and improved pivot location that delivers great modulation. Increased power is created by a super stiff, 2-piece caliper containing larger pistons and DOT 5.1 fluid that provides better heat resistance. This fine brake also uses a tool-free reach adjustment that allows you to balance your levers so there are no more uneven brake levers! The Elixir design eliminates the need for an independent reservoir too, for major weight reduction and a sleek integrated lever. Plus the adjustable banjo lets you use the cleanest possible cable routing.
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
$113.00 - $125.00
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Light enough for XC and powerful enough for freeriders, Avid's Elixir 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake provides sweet control and power. Avid's Taperbore technology and Power Reserve Geometry deliver great modulation and pinpoint stops. Increased power comes courtesy of a super-stiff, 2-piece caliper that contains larger pistons and DOT 5.1 fluid for better heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade. Plus, the Elixir's unique design features an integrated, in-line reservoir for major weight reduction and a sleek look. It even comes complete with Avid's HS1 rotor.
- Bleed kits for all Formula brakes (R1/One/RX/Mega/RO)
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Brakes offer true performance at an entry-level price. Servo Wave lever actuation is a direct trickle down from Shimano's race-winning, pro-level disc brakes, with shorter lever stroke, increased pad clearance, and insane power right at your hands. I-Spec compatible design streamlines your handlebar setup by mounting your brake levers and shifter pods (sold separately) to the same clamp. Installation and adjustment is fast and easy thanks to the brake caliper's post-mount design, and the hydraulic line is pre-bled. Just mount them up and hit the trails!
$78.99 - $88.99
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
- Special patented interlocking of the outer and inner rings (Dovetail Interlink Technology) giving optimum braking performance even under heavy loads - In addition, maximum heat resistance and stability - E-Bike optimized - 6 steel mounting screws included
- Kit includes full-fluid capture bottle, bleed fittings, hose, syringe and 16oz Magura fluid
- K-Force rotors feature a two piece design balancing weight and braking performance. Weight relieved alloy carrier for added rotor stiffness - Afterburner rotors have an increased surface area for better heat management - Rotors include: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor with (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts - 98g K-Force, 142g Afterburner
CX Expert mechanical discs offer reliable braking and easy setup compatible with short pull road brake levers. - Bottom load, semi-metallic pads offer durability in muddy and wet conditions - Forged aluminum construction - Single piston - Includes 140mm or 160mm L-series rotor
TRP’s two-piece rotors offer superior heat dissipation due to the aluminum center as well as excellent stiffness to provide you with confidence in your braking and lighter weight in 180/203mm sizes. Two-piece is now combined with TRP’s new slotted rotor is design. Six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape under braking. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor braking power is dramatically reduced, these recessed slots maintain a more consistent brake feeling in mixed conditions. - Sizes: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm, and 203mm - Six slots to remove water, mud, and debris - Two-piece design for heat management and stiffness
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
- CNC machined aluminum rim brake adapter with 4-bolt clamps - Only for Identiti Rebate forks, not for use with any other product, bike, science project or garage creation - When mounting to fork legs, torque to 4.8 Nm
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a Roundagon rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
$20.30 - $43.95
- Pad sets include pads and retraction spring for one caliper
Install Cane Creek's Ergo Stoker Levers on your stoker bars and give your co-pilot a comfortable place for their hands. The ergonomic design ensures long haul comfort.
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
- Bleed kits for all Formula brakes (R1/One/RX/Mega/RO)
Page 1 of 5 Next page