Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers provide smooth, reliable stopping power, lightness and easy adjustment. They're made of cold-forged aluminum, feature easy-to-use adjustment barrels and brake pads designed for maximum speed control in the dry and wet. There are also cartridge brake pads for fast and easy replacements, and quick releases and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and installation. These fine stoppers have adjustment screws that make brake centering easy too.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Shimano's XTR Disc Brake Caliper has the modulation you demand, and it's powerful enough for the World Cup circuit. This lightweight stopper is a forged mono-body design that makes the brake super light and extremely rigid. Plus, installation is a breeze with International Standard and front post mounts available.
Light enough for XC and powerful enough for freeriders, Avid's Elixir R provides control, power and comfort. Control is achieved through Avid's Taperbore technology and improved pivot location that delivers great modulation. Increased power is created by a super stiff, 2-piece caliper containing larger pistons and DOT 5.1 fluid that provides better heat resistance. This fine brake also uses a tool-free reach adjustment that allows you to balance your levers so there are no more uneven brake levers! The Elixir design eliminates the need for an independent reservoir too, for major weight reduction and a sleek integrated lever. Plus the adjustable banjo lets you use the cleanest possible cable routing.
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
Light enough for XC and powerful enough for freeriders, Avid's Elixir 5 Hydraulic Disc Brake provides sweet control and power. Avid's Taperbore technology and Power Reserve Geometry deliver great modulation and pinpoint stops. Increased power comes courtesy of a super-stiff, 2-piece caliper that contains larger pistons and DOT 5.1 fluid for better heat dissipation and resistance to brake fade. Plus, the Elixir's unique design features an integrated, in-line reservoir for major weight reduction and a sleek look. It even comes complete with Avid's HS1 rotor.
- Bleed kits for all Formula brakes (R1/One/RX/Mega/RO)
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
- Works well as a rear brake where the Neo-Retro may cause heel clearance problems - Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Shimano's Deore Hydraulic Brakes offer true performance at an entry-level price. Servo Wave lever actuation is a direct trickle down from Shimano's race-winning, pro-level disc brakes, with shorter lever stroke, increased pad clearance, and insane power right at your hands. I-Spec compatible design streamlines your handlebar setup by mounting your brake levers and shifter pods (sold separately) to the same clamp. Installation and adjustment is fast and easy thanks to the brake caliper's post-mount design, and the hydraulic line is pre-bled. Just mount them up and hit the trails!
$78.99 - $88.99
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
- Kit includes full-fluid capture bottle, bleed fittings, hose, syringe and 16oz Magura fluid
- K-Force rotors feature a two piece design balancing weight and braking performance. Weight relieved alloy carrier for added rotor stiffness - Afterburner rotors have an increased surface area for better heat management - Rotors include: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor with (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts - 98g K-Force, 142g Afterburner
- Ultralight stainless steel rotor, ideal for XC use - International standard 6-Bolt 44mm bcd rotor mounting. 56/70/82G
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
TRP's two-piece rotors offer superior heat dissipation due to the aluminum center as well as excellent stiffness to provide you with confidence in your braking and lighter weight in 180/203mm sizes. Its two-piece design is now combined with TRP's new slotted rotor design with a 2.3mm thickness for DHR and E-MTB only. When debris gets trapped between the pad and rotor, braking power is dramatically reduced. This rotor's six recessed slots create channels to allow water, mud, and other debris trapped between the pad and rotor to escape under braking for more consistent braking power and modulation in mixed conditions. - Six slots to remove water, mud, and debris - Two-piece design for heat management and stiffness
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
$3.50 - $51.50
- Replacement Rotor Bolt kits for Formula rotors - 6/pack
Hayes Pro bleed kits include dual syringes and high quality fittings for precise, repeatable bleeds. D.O.T. Brake Fluid Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 4oz of high performance Hayes DOT 4 brake fluid - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes DOT 4 brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid Venom Mineral Oil Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit - Includes 2oz of high performance Hayes Venom mineral oil - Quick connect fittings and dual syringes for an efficient, precise bleed - Bleed fittings for Hayes Venom mineral oil brakes - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
- Allows the use of a 6-bolt/44mm-BCD disc rotor on a 35mm-spline CenterLock hub
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a Roundagon rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
The pad that started it all. The International pad was the first pad produced by Kool-Stop and it's where they got their name. Available in both black and salmon compounds. Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. Features: - Alloy cooling fins - Anodized high gloss finish - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim Friendly Black Compound - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. Salmon Compound - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of their most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry.
Install Cane Creek's Ergo Stoker Levers on your stoker bars and give your co-pilot a comfortable place for their hands. The ergonomic design ensures long haul comfort.
$8.40 - $42.00
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
$18.25 - $34.30
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$29.00 - $34.00
- Black: all-around performance compound - Salmon (Kool Stop): high grip compound for race/trials use
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
$23.00 - $32.00
- Attachment parts for Magura OEM and braided-stainless hydraulic disc and rim brake tubing
- Ultra-light magnesium holder - Special washer design allows precise rim alignment - 30% more surface contact makes for safer braking - Shimano and Campagnolo compatible design. 30 grams/pair
Page 1 of 4 Next page