- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
$7.95 - $11.00 $11.00 Up to 28% Off
Our Enduro Grips are designed to outperform the rigors of all mountain and enduro riding. That's why they feature a thicker degree of padding and a non-slip texture for enhanced shock absorption and lasting comfort. Not stopping there, we amplified these characteristics via a dual-density compound. As we mentioned, the inner core is thicker than your average grip in order to deal with shock, while the outer part has a softer density to better absorb vibrations. And to put the "grip" into these grips, we also gave them a textured pattern for no-slip performance on the trail. Put it all together, and you're looking at grips that are going to leave your hands comfortable and fresh over your whole ride. - Softer density on the outside for superior vibration damping. - Dual-density compound for improved comfort and bar adherence. - Softer, thicker padding for heightened comfort. - Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment. - Textured pattern provides non-slip performance. - Diameter: 30mm
Grab control of your next mountain bike ride. The Comp Trail Grips deliver a comfortable ride experience in a practical package. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 125mm length - 32mm diameter - 116g/pr
Experience more comfort and confidence on your next mountain bike ride with the lower-profile Ritchey Comp Truegrip X grips. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 30mm diameter - 106g/pr
- Lightweight alloy construction with 3mm allen for a secure hold
Serfas’ Connectors Youth Grips are great replacements for kids’ bikes and tricycles. They're easy to mount, have a shock-absorbing grip pattern and a thin profile for smaller hands.
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs now comes without a flange! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Grip compound for added comfort - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with black and white Two Color Push In Plugs end plugs included
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
- High quality vinyl tape for securing handlebar tape and other shop uses
$11.90 - $13.90
• Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape • Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included • Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
$11.90 - $25.00
The Specialized Women's Enduro Locking Grips give you maximum control in even the most challenging situations. Their soft-density, textured outer layer provides an outstanding grip and superb comfort, while the firm inners and locking clamps built into the ends keep the grips securely in place on your handlebars.
- Cork-style ribbon tape - Self adhesive center with end plugs and finishing tape
- Designed by Cameron Zink and manufactured using ODI's proprietary grip compounds - 143mm length gives extra room for Freeride maneuvers - Soft TPR material provides optimal feel and control
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.
- Tough neoprene foam is superlight, plush and grippy even in wet conditions - Slim anatomical shape - One of the lightest grips available - 130mm - 43g without end plugs
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
Specialized's Enduro Grips feature multiple densities of rubber for vibration damping and comfort. Outside there's softer rubber and a textured pattern for a non-slip grip, while the inner cores sport harder rubber, which keeps the grips in place on the handlebars.
Specialized's P.Grips feature a textured pattern to provide a no-slip grip. The large inner flange keeps your hands in place.
- Rugged, aluminum design with an internal elastomer/bolt-captured expansion system to keep them in your handlebar: A must-Have for polo, Urban, Fixie/Trixie - Comes with two sized elastomers to fit most internal bar dimensions - Two different external cap diameters to match your application: 45/35G pair - Use (diameter): Road/track (25mm)
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most. - Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage - Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding - Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern just got 3 inches longer! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - Packaged in 100% recycled grip material and includes a free fixed gear sprocket keychain for less waste - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Ritchey's WCS TrueGrips are ultra-light grips that offer hand-saving comfort. They're made of tough neoprene foam that's plush and grippy — even when wet.
$12.99 - $13.00
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Serfas' Coasters Hybrid provides the grip you need to hang on in any situation. The dual-density construction features firm bases and soft outer shells for outstanding durability and comfort. Plus, an ergonomic shape reduces fatigue.
Serfas' Connectors BMX Grips provide exceptional comfort and control. They use Serfas' dual-density design, which features hard inner shells with soft outer casings. The short, thick, and soft flanges feel great, too.
Serfas' Connectors Diamond Plate Grips feature a dual-density design for excellent traction. The hard inner layers offer a firm base and the soft outer layers provide a tacky and comfortable feel.
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
Page 1 of 6 Next page