$12.98 - $13.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
$32.95 - $43.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
Ritchey's Comp Rizer Handlebar - Double butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm O/S center section - Finish: BB Black - Weight: 380g
- Swaged 6061 aluminum with unique bend: 15 degree forwards then 30 degree back
- Urban riser bar made from tough 6061 aluminum - Includes shims to fit 31.8mm stem clamp
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
A shallow rise and gentle sweep are the key attributes of the Comp Rizer bar. Extra wide grip area allows plenty of room for all components and remotes of choice. - Double-butted 6061 alloy - Rise: 20mm - 9-degree sweep - Width: 710 and 740mm (710mm USA only) - 31.8mm center section - Finish: BB black - Weight: 380g
Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebars area wide handlebar made of premium alloy with a minimal 10mm of rise. - High-strength 7000-series premium aluminum alloy - Rise: 10mm - Width: 750mm and 780mm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
Fyxation Comet Drop Handlebars: With a 140mm drop, the Comet Track Drop bar is at home navigating city traffic or going head to head in match sprints. The Comet track drop handlebar uses 6061 aluminum and is light, durable, and strong enough to handle the demands of any rider.
Race Face's Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you’re ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. Features - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy. - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers - 740mm wide - 9° rearward, 6° upward
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
$49.90 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
- Multitude of hand positions with flares to enhance steering control in extreme conditions - Fits standard Road levers, integrated shift/brake levers or bar-end shifters - Butted, heat treated 7050 aluminum alloy with a durable shot peened, anodized finis
Twelve degree flared drop means forearm clearance when in the drops and greater leverage than a non-flared bar. Ritchey's Comp EvoMax is the ideal shape for on- or off-road builds from a mixed-terrain road bike to cross to mountain! - Evo Curve shaped top with 12-degree flare of the drops - Double butted 6061 alloy - Drop/Reach: 120/73mm - 12 degree drop flare - 4.7 degree sweep, 0 degree flare - BB Black finish - 292g (42cm)
The Ritchey Comp VentureMax Road Handlebar is just as applicable on a cross country tour as on cross country singletrack. Intended to ride wider than typical drop bars, the VentureMax is measured at the initial bend rather than at the hood. While it boasts a number of attributes including multiple hand positions, it's the return of the Bio-bend in the drop that adds to the signature look and feel of this bar. - Double-butted 6061 alloy - 6-degree backsweep / 24-degree flare - Bio-ergo drop bend - 38-44cm widths - 102mm drop - 76mm reach
• The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop • Center section is aero bar compatible • Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends • The preferred bend style of countless pro riders • 301g (40cm)
Your rock-steady set and forget road bar. Only a few grams heavier than the EA70 and sporting the same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars. These budget friendly bars will leave you comfortable in the saddle all day without breaking the bank. - Finish: Black Ano/Water Transfer Graphics - Bar weight: 315g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 125mm - Materials: EA50 alloy
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
- Aluminum bar with short extensions - Choose super narrow (B264) 200g or regular width (B263) - 300g
- 6061-T6 polished aluminum handlebar, similar to Torrington North Road - Compatible with MTB-style levers and grips - Clamp diameter: 25.4mm - Width: 21.3" (540mm) - Rise: 2.0" (51mm)
Add some comfort to your road rocket with Easton's EA30 Aero Road Handlebar. Its aluminum construction is stiff for great power transfer and its ergonomic shape puts you in the perfect position for pounding out the miles. Plus, the EA30 is grooved for running cables underneath your bar tape and the wing profile keeps your hands fresh mile after mile.
Page 1 of 4 Next page