- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
The SRL LE lever gives riders with one-by drivetrains an affordable option to control their Command Post with a lightweight lever option that mounts beneath the bar in place of a front shifter. - Command Post lever for the modern one-by drivetrain systems. - Injection molded lever is light, durable, and features a textured design for added grip. - High quality bushing design provides smooth lever action. - Ideal pull ratio for easy lever activation. - Requires additional mounting hardware (SRAM MatchMaker or equivalent is recommended).
The SRL lever gives riders with 1x drivetrains the option to control their Command Post with lever option that mounts beneath the bar in place of a front shifter. - Command Post lever for the modern 1x drivetrain systems. - Adjustable lever position allows for the perfect set up. - Sealed cartridge bearing pivot for smooth action. - Ideal pull ratio for easy lever activation. - Requires additional mounting hardware (SRAM MatchMaker or equivalent is recommended).
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M10) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for 2011+ shocks with 15mm eyelets
$9.99 - $10.49
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
- Replacement backplates for MRP chainguides - Medium angle backplate models offer clearance for low chainstay frames such as VPP
Saddle Rail Clamp outer-pieces to adapt WCS Carbon 1-bolt posts to various saddle rail dimensions. - To retrofit WCS One-Bolt Carbon Seatpost - Material: 7050 alloy - 7x7mm
Replacement bolts for Super Logic stems. Original equipment stem hardware ensures exact fit and finish. - Replacement M5 bolts for 4-Axis stems - Includes M5*P0.8*16L x 4pcs & M5*P0.8*18L x 2pcs - Bit Size: 4mm - Thread Pitch: M5 - Length: 4x 16mm, 2x 18mm
This stem cap is where your bike fashion sense and the weight weenie in you collide. This Ultralight and ultra-sleek stem cap integrates a 5mm, 10mm or 15mm headset spacer with your stem cap in finely machined piece. Why have extra steerer tube requiring spacers on top of your stem you ask? Well, many carbon steerers require that the steer tube extend above the stem. Also, riders may want the flexibility to move handlebar height up and down for different types of riding or for bike re-sale. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" taper) steerer tubes only - 6061-T6 aluminum - 5mm internal cylinder wall height - Black aluminum bolt included Total weight (cap + bolt): 5mm= 12g. Compare to a standard flat stem cap and steel bolt at 20 grams + spacers add even more.
- Superlight aluminum shift guide fits braze-on front derailleur mount - Reduces chain drop caused by overshifts to small ring - Includes long bolt and spacers
- Updated dual-ring chainguide design eliminates the lower roller reducing weight, noise, and complexity - S Line slider technology with o-ring ensures silent chain engagement - Updated polycarbonate bashguard features varying thickness material for increased strength - Smooth outer surface for easy cleaning and aluminum inserts at the chainring bolt holes to prevent damage during installation
- Non-reusable joining pins for Gusset Chains
- Cable stop for front centerpull and cantilever brakes - Integrated barrel adjuster for cable tension. 26G - Made in USA
$9.99 - $10.99
This kit includes a Greenfield center-mounted kickstand as well as a mounting plate that's designed with a cutaway to clear derailleur cables. The kickstand is lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. It's made of aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
The all new Crank Brothers Highline remote kit. - Universal mounting system: top/bottom & left/right - Single bolt hinge locking system - Infinite spherical adjustment - Compatible with: Highline and other cable-actuated dropper seatposts
Slamset top headsets are designed to keep the stack height low. - Hellbender bearings with improved seal structure
This FSA MTB Chainring Nut/Bolt Set feature T-30 Torx sockets to resist stripping and ensure that you have reliably secure chainrings. - For MTB triple cranksets - Torx wrench included
A higher quality spring greatly improves the performance of your coil shock. VALT springs from Cane Creek are much lighter than traditional steel springs while pushing the boundaries of performance and durability. - Inner diameter of 36.5mm is compatible with all Cane Creek coil shocks - Also compatible with Manitou, Marzocchi, XFusion, ELKA/MRP, BOS and DSP - Compatible with Fox coil shocks with required spring clip adaptor
This pair of spacers from FSA adapts a 386 EVO crankset to a 68mm BB30 or PF30 frame using the existing BB30/PF30 bottom bracket designed for your frame.
This is a MegaExo Left Crank Bolt for 19mm MegaExo Cranks. - M12 bolt
An often overlooked, yet critical visual point is the stem cap. We held nothing back creating our stem caps and are proud to offer Star Capz in all your favorite Supacaz colors. Let the star guide you. Oil Slick Star Capz are the perfect touch for the perfect cockpit.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 takes shifting to the next level. The Rear Wiring Kit connects to both the left and right shifters and Junction Box A (which displays battery power and allows manual adjusting). It also includes a battery mount, cable covers to route and hide the cables and a wire plug/unplug tool. The External Kit is meant to be run on the outside of the frame.
- Deluxe armrests compatible with all vision tech aero bars - Includes dual density foam armrest pads for maximum comfort - Non-Slip textured top
$72.95 - $79.95
- CNC machined aluminum upper/lower chain guide with high-density composite cages - For use with single front ring and rear cassette - Cartridge bearing lower roller - Choose ISCG or ISCG-05 (ISCG to bottom bracket flanged-cup mount adapter sold separately) - Compatible with 32-38t chainrings
- Two machined aluminum spacers (some kits may include a sleeve) for mounting one end of Manitou rear shocks (air or coil) - Sold as a set of two spacers: two sets required per shock, one per each eyelet - Sized by bolt diameter: M6, M8, or M9.5 (3/8-inch) and frame mount ID width (in mm) - This hardware is for <2010 shocks with 12.5mm eyelets
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid, the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Two sizes, 32t and 36t - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
$1.50 - $2.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
We won't blame you for attention to detail. In fact, Spank's got your back. These headset spacer kits are available in 8 popular colors, and come with 3 rings in incremental sizes, to make your next cockpit set up a thing of ease and beauty. - Material: Alloy - Sizes (mm): 3 / 6 / 12 - Diameter: 1 1/8" (28.6mm) - Finish: Brushed Anodized
Page 1 of 13 Next page