A revolution in performance and reliability. The kit includes premium internal components: - Inner bearing o-ring x 2 - Spindle seal x 2 - Outer Igus solid bearing x 2 - Inner Igus solid bearing half x 4 - Bearing Retainer Bolt x 4 - Outer o-ring x 2 - Grease port screw x 2 - Compatibility: Stamp (2016), Stamp 7 (2017+), Stamp 11 (2017+)
Rebuild kit for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, Wide straps do not need toe clips
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Crank Brothers' Zero Float Cleats offer no pedal float for greater pedaling efficiency. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
- Tubular stainless steel half cage clips
• Steel toe clips with 2 gates designed for single toe straps • Sold in pairs
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
Crank Brothers' Quattro 3-Hole Cleats are the perfect cleats to use with your 3-hole compatible road shoes and Crank Brothers pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and durability.
Look's S-Track Cages increase the surface area of Look's S-Track pedals, making them perfect for enduro and all-mountain riders, off-road touring fans, or anyone who rides clipped in but appreciates the stability of a platform. They give you a wide, anti-slip platform to keep your feet on the pedals even when you're not clipped in.
- Street platforms with one-piece alloy body - Great for use with soft-soled street shoes - Toe clips and straps required (single strap only)
• Specifically designed for boots and larger shoes • Steel toe clips with 4 gates designed for double toe straps • Sold in pairs
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
- Entry level Track pedals with light alloy body and cage - Toe clips and straps required
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
Look's Keo Grip Cleats feature special anti-slip surfaces on the bottom that improve traction while walking. They are also made of polyamide nylon for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling and durability. And, there are wear indicators that tell you when it's time for new cleats. These cleats are available with three different amounts of lateral float: 4.5-degree (gray), 9-degrees (red), and fixed float (black).
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports, injection syringe included - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
Replacement axles for Race Face Aeffect pedals.
Model Year 2015 and later SPIKE & OOZY Trail Pedals - 1 set L&R axle - 2pcs IGUS bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs dust cap - 2pcs stainless shim washer - 2pcs silicone friction seal - 2pcs lock nut
- Wide nylon toe straps with velcro fastening, fits most platform pedals
VP's VP-X93s are two pedals in one and perfect for all types of riding, and both road and mountain biking, too. On one side there are standard platforms for riding with regular shoes and on the other side the pedals are clipless for using cycling shoes with recessed SPD-style cleats (cleats are included with the pedals). These are great pedals for anyone learning to use clipless pedals and for anyone who likes to (or needs to) switch between riding in regular and cleated shoes. These fine pedals have tough CNC-machined chromoly axles, aluminum bodies and quality bearings. Plus, the clipless jaws have adjustable tension, too.
- Wide and durable, 2-inch Reinforced nylon seat-Belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort - Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out - Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction: 13.3mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a smooth running, sealed inner bushing/dual-outer sealed bearing system - Weight: 315g
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
Widen your Q-factor to 57mm. - Long spindles are 5mm longer than standard. - The kit includes: 1 pair long spindles + refresh kit (Enduro cartridge bearings, igus ll-glide bearings, DSS double seal system: internal and external seals, hex alloy end caps, o-rings, nuts, sleeve bushings, & bearing removal tool). - Compatible with: Eggbeater, Candy, Mallet, 5050, Double shot, model years 2010-present - Weight: 112g per pair - Spindle material: forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Q-factor: 57mm
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair