DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Plus, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
DT's 350 MTB rear hub offers top-end performance for all your riding needs. DT Swiss' Ratchet freewheel system provides precise engagement, high load capacity, and reliability. The Ratchet System driver is extremely durable and can be easily serviced—without tools—in minutes thanks to it's press fit assembly. The press fit assembly also allows the hub to work with a wide array of axle configurations; by simply swapping out the tool-free end caps (sold separately), you'll be able to enjoy the legendary DT Swiss quality on almost any bike. • Accepts 6-bolt rotors
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Produced by one of Japan's oldest hub makers - Silky smooth Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - High polished finish - Choose fixed/free or fixed/fixed flip-flop rear hub - Hub spacing: 120mm OLD
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
- Various HyperGlide freehub body assemblies for Halo freehubs - Shimano/SRAM 8-10-speed - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub - Coaster brake - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - 116mm OLD (over-locknut dimension)
- Axle/spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 304g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish - 120mm OL spacing rear hub with either double fixed flip-flop threading or fixed on one side and freewheel thread on the opposite - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
- Threaded for multi-speed freewheel (7sp), includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
- 10 x 135mm adapters for 6-Drive rear road disc hub - Includes: two adapters and one disc rotor spacer - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
$29.95 $60.00 50% Off
Light weight 20mm thru axle MTB front hub. Forged from light weight alloy with Hi Lo flanges maximizing the strength-to-weight ratio. - 20mm thru axle alloy front hub - Hi Lo flange with CNC disc brake mounts - 2 sealed cartridge bearings
$14.95 - $25.95
- Replacement pawls and springs for DJD Bush Drive rear are for original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Replacement pawls and springs for Spin Doctor 6-Drive are compatible with all 6-Drive hubs - Replacement pawls and springs for Supa Drive are compatible with all Supa Drive hubs - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Front axle replacement kit, 9mm quick release - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
- Coverts DJD 10mm axle rear hub to fit 14mm frames
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a standard quick-release. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
$17.50 - $20.00
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
- X-Fix allen key installs and removes x-12 Axles and clips into an x-12 Axle when not in use
Page 1 of 2 Next page